Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE

Who is your Redeemer?

I took this picture sometime before I went on a vacation. What I really had in mind is to paint a thousand words on this picture. It made me reflect a little bit, man's effort is not his salvation but by faith. Forgiveness is for free but the only way we can take advantage of it is when we accept it sincerely. Let us not rely on ourselves but to the one who died on that cross. The champion that defeated death that we may be saved by HIM. Take action now while HIS love is over flowing. Be partakers of HIS love and not HIS wrath. :) Have a blessed Sunday all!

3 comments

  1. Cathapulan  

    again, nice photo sweety!

  2. Badong  

    brilliant photo. excellent words.

  3. Inkversified  

    does the color signify anything? i love blue though...

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments