Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE

In 1982, a large cross was built on the solidified lava to mark the site
that became the graves of the ancestors of the Camiguin people.


This cross marks the spot where the former capital of Camiguin together with its cemetery lies. It is now popularly known as the sunken cemetery.I took this picture a couple of hours before the west swallowed the sun... :)

5 comments

  1. Rico  

    it looks really dramatic. i am, once again, envious of your ability to travel.

  2. Mikes Sumondong  

    Great Picture! Nice one to look at!

    God Bless you!


    Your Daily Word

  3. Femmepower  

    you're really good in photography. maybe you should consider a career out of it, hehe.

  4. Rikoy  

    Rico: if you really wish to travel you have to set your priorities first and then set a specific date... :) Our country is quite beautiful, so I am inviting you to go for it... :) God Bless!

  5. Rikoy  

    Femme: Oh my, its just a little hobby that I have. I only see this as a passion and not more than that, but if I get better on a lot of things, of which I know I still have a lot to learn in photography, then maybe I would consider it... :) thanks for your comment... :) God Bless

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments