Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE

Faithfully waiting for You

I just want to thank You for everything You gave to me even though I cant repay the debt I owe You. You promised me life and You never hid Your face for long. When I sought for you, I did it with all my heart. You added so much to me even if I only asked for a few. I will serve You until I could no longer do it in this earthly body. As I await Your coming I praise You more and more. Thank you for being faithful. My Redeemer, my Friend, My Victory.

2 comments

  1. Mikes Sumondong  

    I am blessed with this post. Let me share with you While I'm Waiting by John Waller and the movie Fireproof where this song is the sounrtrack. let's serve him while waiting and persevering. God bless you bro!

  2. Rikoy  

    Hi Mike, thanks for the comment. I've seen fireproof last time and I was so blessed with the movie. It's very nice. God bless you always

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments