Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE


I spent last Sunday with my two moms. We went malling and searched the boutiques to get ahead of the Christmas Shopping Season. We proceeded to buy a Cellphone as a present for a relative all three of us love.

I took a picture of them candidly doing their catching up. My Biological mom is wearing a purple shirt and my foster mom is wearing an all black ensemble from one of her favorite designers, herself.

I noticed that the mall itself, despite of it being far from the city proper, is still well received by the Cagayanons. I thought maybe there's a lot of people like me that would love to diversify their malling experience. Right down below I also took some pictures of the things I found amusing and weird. After we bought that present for my foster moms sister, all three of us agreed to go downstairs to check on some furnitures that both my moms are planning to buy for their respective houses. I got a little bit sidetracked with the candles that cost quite a lot for their purposes but I figured that aesthecally speaking they really should at least cost more than the usual.




We proceeded to the other side of the mall where we can also shop for shirts and stuff that cost less than what they were when the mall is not on a mallwide sale. I took a picture of a signage that is supposed to attract a lot of onlookers. I thought this signage is funny because at first glance I mistakenly read it as "fashion for the less fortunate".

After a couple of hours of going back and forth from one boutique to another. All three of us decided that what better way of enjoying this moment of bonding together is to try out BIGBY'S.

I've had been a constant patron of this restaurant. As a matter of fact (so to speak) I dined out with my "Boashtful Shwimpf" the day before I went malling with my moms.

I was a little excited because this would be the first time in so many years that I'd be able to enjoy my time with my moms. I realized how I missed my dad after he passed away. Things are no longer the same for me as my foster mom would have to cry at times because she misses him so badly. I am quite relieved that she has always been keeping an open mind about her situation and tries a lot to cope with it.

I took some pictures of the orders we took out from their menu.
I had always been a pasta lover and ever since I have always delighted myself with Bigby's Ocean Harvest Pasta. I have always thought that being healthy and eating jives well together. This pasta looks okay and tastes more than how it looks, but I cant simply ignore the fact that the cream used as its dressing is packed with more calories than I could imagine.



Both of moms thought of having been meat lovers for the past few weeks and because they are a little bit worried about their health, I suggested they try the following fish based meals in the restaurants menu.





My Foster Mom thought she'd be better off with the Singaporean Fish Bowl that looked so inviting, only that she never knew it would be a little bit spicier than what she hoped for.





Bio-Mom helped herself with a serving of fish fillets and rice (Buttered Dory Fish Fillets). But she couldn't take her eyes off my Pasta and started regretting her choice but after a couple of mouthfuls she loved the taste on her palate.

0 comments

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments