Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE


I deliberated on this for a couple of days. I went through a whole lot of soul searching just so I can decide whether I should post this here. I had talked with boashtful Shwimpf about this and I was given the blessing to show off this stuff.

I found this picture in my friends profile. At first I thought of this as a joke made by him but then after a couple of minutes of staring, I figured that it doesn't look like it is.

Originally, the girl on this picture should have been Jessica Alba. After combining good technology and creativity(if you can consider this as something that's creative), I was surprised how well my friend's face fitted to replace Jessica's. I would have to say that the imposition made is clean, if not for the disagreeing skin tone of the my friends face and that of the Jessica's arm things would have looked natural. But I guess nature would have its way of setting things to its proper proportion.

2 comments

  1. cumba  

    I am not sure if you are aware that this photo is a takeoff on the John Lennon and Yoko Ono photo. It's one of my favorite photos.

  2. Rikoy  

    am sure not aware of it... thanks for the info... :)

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments