Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE



I was listening to some of my old CD's and came across this lovely song done by Jennifer love Hewitt. I thought I'd just share this out. I was close to tears when I heard this one. It made me recall my high school days.

There is a little story behind this, and I dont know what got into me today. I think its just the gloomy weather and lack of sleep. Last night, I had a little bit of a hard time catching sleep because whenever I drift to unconsciousness another bolt of emotions would hit me and keep me awake. That's really a strange feeling.

This used to be my break-up song. I was dating someone for almost 2 years and that was also for almost 2 years ago. It's been a long time since i last talked to my Ex exlcuding the casual Hi and Hellos we exchanged a couple of weeks back and i consider that illigitimate. I was on my way from a mall when I found myself seatted in front of my EX in a jeepney. That strange feeling of having known someone for a long time and because of circumstances we'd have to part ways. I used to be so attached to my ex before. That one person who taught me so many things from boosting my self confidence, handling my job and pimping my clothes. Such was this person as a driving force in my life. I would be to where I am perhaps if not for those meaningful inputs I considered to be a life saver.

I was just breezing through memory lane... Thats a melancholic way of spending my last night of the weekend before waking up the next day and going back to work.

0 comments

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments