Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE



I have taken a couple of pictures, last Sunday, of my FLOWERHORN. I named him SID after a month of deciding. I thought ISIDRO is nice but someone protested...

I fed him fresh shrimps off the market and then switch to Ocean Free after a month. Since then he had been growing a couple of centimeters almost everyday.

2 comments

  1. El  

    look nice... i wonder like how big is his size now? 10cm?

  2. Rikoy  

    Sid is about half the size of my palm... He is getting bigger everyday and he eats a lot. Gib and I would usually tease him a lot because he always mistaken brightly colored objects to be other flowerhorns.

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments