Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE

Before ---------------- After

First of, I just want to apologize for not being able to update my blog for almost a month. I had been so busy with work that I got sidetracked.

To appease all my friends and followers, I am posting a picture of a close friend of mine who formerly was my officemate. This actually was a birthday tribute for her.

3 comments

  1. EngrMoks  

    welcome back tol..
    paki-greet na ang ako sa friend mo ng...
    "3-in1 plus 1 happy kaarawan!"

  2. Jaypee David  

    hehehe... ang kulet.. ^_^


    -enJAYneer-
    JAYtography: An Online Travelogue and SEO Site

    You might wanna check on these interesting posts:
    Twilight Craze Intensifies As The New Moon Trailer Premiers
    Barry Oh! Another First from President Barack Obama
    Victoria Beckham Swims the Sea with Spongebob.

  3. Unknown  

    Welcome back sa bagong luma..hahahaha
    Happy birthday sa fren moh..Sana meron pang kasunod na post to..;D

    Travel and Living
    Job Hunter

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments