Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE


My two moms in the background

Manila Ocean Park is the Philippines' first state-of-the-art Oceanarium, open water marine habitat, boutique mall (where one can buy a lot of souvenirs), restaurants serving great meals and function facilities that are all located in one big complex just right at the back of Quirino Grandstand.



Click on the images above for a larger view

Above are some of the scenes that one can see upon entering the complex. Upon publishing this post, the establishment's construction is still half way though the oceanarium is already open to the public as well as the souvenir shops and the restaurants within the complex.

2 comments

  1. Photoblogger  

    woooww. Nice fish pictures. I might go to Manila to check out Manila Ocean Park, I heard that their Oceanarium is better than Singapore's.

  2. Rikoy  

    I have no idea if MOP is better than that of singapore, I havent researched it yet... :) pero if it is then nindot au... :)

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments