Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE

With my best bud Dondie (in black) as we stroll along the the greeneries of Luneta

Don: It's really nice seeing you again. I missed the south so much. Am, just so drained from work, I can even barely relax.

Rey: Things change Dons and we have bigger roles to play now. You've got a wonderful career and I think you wouldn't be anywhere else than in your work right now.

Don: Still feels like the old times. Has things changed a lot since the time I went to the south?

Rey: Change is inevitable I believe that, but I never thought of the south changing rapidly. Remember those big trees that provide a lot of shade on our front yard? Those were already gone and in place of them now are tenants and their stores.

Don: So our childhood memories are gone with those trees? I surely miss those midday games we play after we get back from school and how your mom would cook us chocolate porridge for snacks. How's your mom by the way? I see she always dress up in black?

Rey: Mom's fine, I think spending the holidays here made it easier for her to move on. This is our first Christmas without dad so its a little bit difficult for us both. The vacation made it easier. She's still mourning secretly and silently, she'll be wearing black until dads first death anniversary. Mom's a little bit traditional and she wants to show the people that she is still in the grieving process with that ensemble she's wearing.

Don: Your being here takes away half of the burden I carry. What can I do? You know I've got bills to pay and a nephew to support.

Rey: Dons I think finding happiness in life is not dependent on how much often you can stop by to smell the flowers or enjoy the scenery around you, it depends on how much you can make other people happy. Enjoying the scene doesn't mean that you have to stop and look around. Try picking up those flowers along the way and enjoy their smell while you journey on your life. There's a whole lot of people out there who doesn't even have a definite path to journey on. yours is quite fascinating. :) You're a blessing Dons, to your friends and to your family. It's your calling so be happy about it. The more you complain about how heavy the burdens you carry the more you wont enjoy life.

Don: Thanks...

Rey: Anytime Dons, I've consider you as that brother I never had. I just want you to be happy.

Don: Right! This calls for a celebration. Lets go to the fort and grab some krispy Cremes!

Rey: That's the spirit! :)

6 comments

  1. Photoblogger  

    sigh.. lucky you. I have two brothers who are more like strangers and a couple of best friends who all walked away. one by one...

    You're lucky to have a good friend.. keep him close..

  2. Enhenyero  

    wish I could have one too...

  3. Cathapulan  

    touching kaau sweety.
    maka sad nga maka smile. :)

    naa diai ko bag.ong url. paki update nlang hehe. salamat!

    mis u! :)

  4. Anonymous  

    That is what best friends for

  5. Rikoy  

    Best Friends are like soul mates... I surely am lucky to have one... :)

  6. Anonymous  

    naks naman. nice post. nice photos.

    miss ko na ang Luneta!!

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments