Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE

I was trying to be all around Luzon when I visited the island. After a nerve wracking plane trip, I found myself enjoying the sceneries in Clark (Angles City, Pampanga) the day after. The trip going to Angeles City from Manila is a 2 to 3 hours drive via NLEX.

Clark Field forms part of Angeles City and is home to a lot of sights and sceneries, duty free shops, Clark EXPO, SM City Clark, Diosdado Macapagal International Airport and Express Ways galore going to different municipalities and cities such as Tarlac, Subic Olongapo, Pangasinan and many others.

Nayong Pilipino gives its tourists a glipse of the Filipino Culture (if you want to visit the site you can click here). Below are some of the pictures I took from my last visit to the place.


A replica of the Barasoain Church


A replica of Jose Rizals house


A picture of an old theater with my mom on it

1 comments

  1. Cathapulan  

    char. travel2 sila ni mothersue hhehehe.

    cant, make a msg in ur cbox lagi oi. tsktsk..i miss u too sweety. oi, naa man ko new number na oi. gae kos imo beh.. tas gae sad kos imong ym. hehe. i miss u na pudddd!!! mwah mwah mwah!!

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments