Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE

Here I am again, feeling alone. I want someone, whom I know that he also likes me back. But I don't know what is keeping us in separate ways. I don't know if he really likes me, or maybe not to the extend that he'd see me become part of his world.


I see him everyday in the office, I know he stares at me whenever he can and I try my best to brush that thought off. Not minding that someone somehow is trying to read through my gestures. I look so fine and unbending to the emotions that I have for him, but deep inside I would want for him to know that I want him bad for my self. It seems like going to work is both euphoric and painful. I cant seem to understand what kind of wall has been set up between us, when we started so right and ended up not doing anything in the end.

A good friend of mine said that he is the type of guy who doesn't take risks but calculates each step he takes to see if the advantages outweigh the disadvantages. His defenses are up, and i don't know how to bring that wall down. I tried many times to just set him aside, telling my self constantly that it is better this way. Things may be even more complicated if we really got into a relationship, knowing the type of person that he is. I am not a go getter and I think he shares the same with me. I told him that I like him and he did say that he likes me too. But, it was all to no avail. I think that he got hurt with the fact that he was expecting me to go out with him on that one Saturday night. I just can't help but wonder, does he ever think of me in the same way as I am of him?

1 comments

  1. Philippines Wedding Information  

    Nice post !

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments