Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE

These pictures might have been circulated around the world a couple of times already, through emails and social networking site accounts. Nevertheless I just want to share this to all the Pinoys out there whom I think could best relate to the pics... :)
Have a blessed great weekend all! :)




Hmmmm, I wonder who did this.





Hehehehe, this one sounds familiar






Who would ever think that the water in here would be safe for drinking?



I wonder if the bread is sold as a chair or as something that can be eaten




What the?




Hmmm, nude beach resort?




Ang kulit! hahahahaha.





Since when did stealing become an answer to our prayers? hahahaha






Okey, what if I'd see blood on the stone?





What do you exactly mean by an oben tooster?





I think this one is spanish... Quick I need an interpreter!





Another one done in spanish!





I never knew eggplants and string beans are dangerous





Witty but cute





Now now, since when did omelets and sandwiches became deadly?






Hmmm, I am speechless...




What again?





This is a witty and funny way of catching customers attention




They really are in need of a tutor... badly...




Just hat exactly does a wetress do?




Beware of speaking cellphones





Quick I need an interpreter...

8 comments

  1. Jaypee David  

    hahaha.. nakakatuwa naman ang mga to... ^_^

    -enJAYneer-
    JAYtography: An Online Travelogue

  2. Lyn  

    woahh.. Oh my... hehehhe kakatawa... may ganon...? Thanks for the post.. hehheh ok lang bah kung e add kita?

  3. Lyn  

    hehe na add na u... nag ask lang nman ako kung pwede... censya nah...

  4. Jules  

    Hahaha..Grabe tong mga to ha..Nakakatawa as in tlga! =D Thanks for posting this,sumaya araw koh. Sana laging ganito.=D

    http://www.soloden.com/
    http://julesmariano.com/

  5. Unknown  

    Wow! This is so funny.;D Kung meron nang blood yung bato, meaning lang non is may napatay na ang stone.hahaha

    http://www.solofoodtrip.com/
    http://www.jobhuntpinoy.com/

  6. Fine Life Folk  

    The one with the 3-piece swimsuit is the best for me.

  7. Bryan  

    a lot of these sa SSC forum?..funny signs in the Philippines na thread..heard about that?..hehehe

    -BRYAN-
    http://parahana.blogspot.com/

  8. crickette inserto  

    OMG lafftrip!!!

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments