Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE

Looks like the boat is sinking

Trying to beat the odds and ride on the waves as we paddle our way to safety. I can't help but grin all throughout as the strong current harassed the rubber raft. The water looked a little bit rusty but the feeling of euphoria is unmistakable. I tried to maneuver the raft out of the whirlpool but all my efforts are futile considering that all I could hear around me were shrieks, curses and swearing from my freaked out friends. Feels good to be alive. :)

3 comments

  1. Mikes Sumondong  

    Is this in Cagayan? The famous white water rafting! I wanna try this out really soon. i wanna feel the adrenaline as well!

  2. Femmepower  

    i guess this is in cdo. we have a tamer version in sibulan,toril in davao which is white water tubing.instead of a raft, salbabida ang gamit namin but may mga tali across the center to serve as safety net so that hindi ka lulusot.imagine mo?parang makeshift raft kumbaga hehe. i tried it when it wasn't commercialized yet,meaning it was free-tubing-till-you-drown,lol!
    enjoy di ba?mas grabe nga lang ang current sa cdo compared to sibulan.and i heard mahal ang rafting?kuripot ako eh,hehe.

  3. Rikoy  

    Mikes: Yep this is in Cagayan de Oro. :)

    Rochelle: May water tubing din ata pero mas preferred and rafting... :) You should come and visit here some time... :)

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments