Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE


Team CUCC

This is another version of the things we did the last time we celebrated valentines day together. :) I miss some of the people I had been friends with in this picture.

Valentines day is different if you spend it with people close to your heart. We were supposed to wear something pink but I figured it's much better if I go with the color of the day which is red.

We were asked to impersonate a character that we could just think of in a snap, and before putting in the captions, I was able to ask them who they were really thinking by the time flash went off.

0 comments

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments