Blogging My Life Out

Blogging My Life Out

Nuffnang


Instant Message

Shout Box Corner

Local Tidbits

Travel Tidbits

Adbrite



Site Meter

Discussions

Satelite Feed

Locations of visitors to this page

EC DROP


Place your Ad HERE

well I am here in manila, arrived here on the 24th and I am not in front of my PC so I cant upload pictures. I have taken my point and shoot with me so I wont be missing much on the things I will be doing here. I have decided to go around and find some interesting things to blog on and i have a lot going on already in my camera. :) I promise to post everything when I get back home. Until then, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments

  1. Anonymous  

    FREE Streaming TV Shows, Movies, Music(over 6 million digital quality tracks), Unlimited Games, Money, and FREE College Educations (Stanford, Oxford, Notre Dame and more) @ InternetSurfShack.com 

  2. El  

    Merry X'mas And Happy New Year 2009 :)

Post a Comment

You are now browsing

You are now browsing

Now Showing

>

Who's watching?

People and their FOOTPRINTS

Blog Archive

Recent Posts

Recent Comments